- Garment Care
- Cycling shorts are generally made out of spandex and are tight to the skin to help reduce drag.
- They are not really meant to be worn with underwear underneath.
- They have a highly elasticized waistband.
The Following washing instructions will keep the garment in optimum condition and ensures extended life with Satisfactory wear:
- Before washing turn the garment inside-out.
- Do not Bleach.
- Don’t use fabric conditioner.
- Do not Dry Clean the Garment.
- Do not Tumble Dry the Garment.
- Wash the Garment at or Below 40.
- Iron the Garment at low temperature.
- Do not use Non-biological washing powder or detergent.
- Shake the garment out well and place on a hanger or rack.
- Remove the garment from the washing machine as soon as the wash is finished.