Standard Fit Trouser (Black)
- Garment Care
- Standard fit Boys trousers are designed to be durable and practical, suitable for the rough and tumble activities of young boys.
- They are typically made from high quality materials that can withstand frequent wear and tear, such as reinforced knees/ durable fabrics like cotton twill/polyester blends.
- These trousers are made from recycled and sustainable materials.
- Contains Loose half elastic for ease and comfort.
- It has Tailored waist band with belt loops.
- Hook and barfastening and Contains two side pockets.
- Teflon coated fabric which ensures the garments looks better and last longer.
- Stain resistant Teflon EcoElite finish with generous fit.
- It is a premium quality blend of 100% polyester that comes from recycled plastic bottles instead of crude oil.
The Following washing instructions will keep the garment in optimum condition and ensures extended life with Satisfactory wear:
- Before washing turn the garment inside-out.
- Do not Bleach.
- Don’t use fabric conditioner
- Wash the Garment at or Below 40.
- Iron the Garment at a Medium Temperature.
- Tumble Dry the Garment at a low Temperature.
- Do not use Non-biological washing powder or detergent.
- Dry clean it with any solvent except Trichloroethylene.
- Shake the garment out well and place on a hanger or rack.
- Remove the garment from the washing machine as soon as the wash is finished.